Product Manager - Imaging
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for the Imaging portfolio across the UPG group of companies. The portfolio will include laser scanning, UAVs, indoor and outdoor mobile mapping solutions.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for market strategy, business development, supplier relationships, key account management and leadership of a team of professionals with a diverse range of competencies.
This role is ideal for candidates looking to build a career while developing their knowledge and skills in a growing company at the forefront in the use of emerging state of the art positioning technologies.
The successful candidate will demonstrate technical ability, relevant tertiary qualifications and a successful work history in similar fields.
Attractive package negotiable on potential
This role is ideal for candidates looking to build a career in management while developing their knowledge and skills in a growing company at the forefront in the use of emerging state of the art positioning technologies.
Ideally, you will possess relevant tertiary qualifications gained at an Australian University and have experience working in a consulting engineering firm or similar environment.
Product Support Representative – Site Positioning
Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
We are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual with a background in civil construction or engineering surveying and a passion for new and emerging technologies.
As part of the role our new Product Support Representative will:
- Work closely with their dedicated sales resources to professionally support & service Civil Contractors, Local Government, Landfill sites & Engineering Surveyors
- Demonstrate a consultative and value-add approach to building external customer and internal company relationships
- Meet with customers to discuss specifications and capabilities of SITECH products
- Complete and maintain a variety of high quality in-field installations of Trimble products
If you have experience in a similar role or have experience in Civil Construction, Machine Control or as an Engineering Survey Technician, we'd love to hear from you.
Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
Reporting to the National Support Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery, installation, commissioning and testing of products supplied by SITECH Construction Systems
- Regular travel to fulfil customer requirements
- Responsibility for the entire installation process including quality assurance of products, calibration and commissioning
- Completing administrative tasks relating to installations including Service Report Forms and safety documents
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Current unrestricted drivers' license - essential
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Superior customer service focus
- Ability to interpret circuit diagrams
- Certified Auto Electrical – desirable
An interest in technology and a background in auto electrics or other related trades would be advantageous.
If these aren't the role for you but you're still interested in working for us, you can send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know when we have an opportunity that might suit.
Interested in a Career with UPG?
Do you share our values integrity, teamwork and excellence and do you thrive as part of a committed team? Do you want to make an impact and help the company and your career advance together, and are you passionate about helping customers go further, faster?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider a career at UPG. We are a leading Trimble Dealer, distributing site-wide solutions to heavy civil and mining contractors. Our experienced team understands how to apply innovative technology to effectively solve the biggest challenges on a job site, with the know-how to work with customers from concept to completion of any specific project needs. And its a great place to work for our employees around Australia.
Working at UPG is more than a job—it’s where you pursue your passion.
Our goal is to help you do what you do best, at work and at home. From health package benefits, to lifestyle perks, our benefits package is as rewarding as your career. Take a look at the different ways UPG supports you.
You will also discover the career possibilities waiting for you at UPG or one of our partner companies in:
• Product Support services
• Information technology
• Software development
and we welcome expressions of interest to join one of our high performing teams. If that sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All current job listings, either with UPG or one of our parent companies will be listed on this site. If you're interested in applying for any of these current opportunities, Apply now!