This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing, and communicative individual with a passion for marketing to learn from the ground up, with on-the-job training. Working closely with our experienced Marketing and Comms team you will be involved in all facets of marketing with a special focus on events, associations and sponsorship.
If you describe yourself as a team player, outgoing and ambitious, willing to learn then you could be who we are looking for.
The boxes we'll be looking to tick are:
- Experience with managing events to a budget
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and a commitment to providing a high quality customer experience
- Strong communication skills and relationship management skills
- Confident user of PCs, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite
- Quick to pick up new skills and adapt to new environments
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress CMS would be an advantage
Engineering Support Manager
Engineers focused on a fast track to a management role encouraged to apply.
This role is ideal for candidates looking to build a career in engineering management while developing their knowledge and skills in a company at the forefront in the use of emerging state of the art positioning technologies.
The successful candidate will demonstrate technical ability, relevant tertiary qualifications gained at an Australian University and a successful work history in a reputable consulting engineering firm.
Division Manager - Architecture
Senior Management role offering flexible hours, an executive salary and career progression.
Day to day responsibilities will encompass:
- actively working to drive the revenue growth and profitability of the Division
- monitoring, reviewing and reporting on the financial performance of the Division
- developing and managing beneficial relationships with suppliers
- building the Division's market presence by developing quality relationships with customers, government, industry associations and industry partners
- collaborating with the Marketing team to develop marketing strategies, customer stories and promotions
- office management of the Surry Hills office
Survey Sales Consultant
This role is a perfect fit for people with survey experience looking to use their skills in a role that offers a great deal of diversity and the opportunity to maximise their earnings. You'll be joining a team of like-minded survey professionals who genuinely enjoy what they do – empowering other professionals to maximise the opportunities presented by positioning technology.
Compensation for the role includes a generous base salary plus a performance-based component, a fully maintained company vehicle is provided. Full training, including a thorough induction and technical assistance, will be available to the successful candidate.
If these aren't the role for you but you're still interested in working for us, you can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and we will let you know when we have an opportunity that might suit.
Interested in a Career with UPG?
Do you share our values integrity, teamwork and excellence and do you thrive as part of a committed team? Do you want to make an impact and help the company and your career advance together, and are you passionate about helping customers go further, faster?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider a career at UPG. We are a leading Trimble Dealer, distributing site-wide solutions to heavy civil and mining contractors. Our experienced team understands how to apply innovative technology to effectively solve the biggest challenges on a job site, with the know-how to work with customers from concept to completion of any specific project needs. And its a great place to work for our employees around Australia.
Working at UPG is more than a job—it’s where you pursue your passion.
Our goal is to help you do what you do best, at work and at home. From health package benefits, to lifestyle perks, our benefits package is as rewarding as your career. Take a look at the different ways UPG supports you.
You will also discover the career possibilities waiting for you at UPG or one of our partner companies in:
• Product Support services
• Information technology
• Software development
and we welcome expressions of interest to join one of our high performing teams. If that sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All current job listings, either with UPG or one of our parent companies will be listed on this site. If you're interested in applying for any of these current opportunities, Apply now!