Drone Trade In Offer - for a limited time only
Get airborne with the amazing eBee Plus from senseFly and make massive savings when you trade in your old drone.
We’re offering you the chance to step up to the next level of fixed wing drones with an eBee Plus or eBee Plus RTK/PPK.
Trade in your fixed wing or multi-rotor drone with an original price of purchase price of $US10,000 or more and you’ll literally save thousands of dollars.
Your non-RTK/PPK drone trade in brings a whopping $8000 off an eBee Plus or eBee Plus RTK/PPK.
Trade in a RTK/PPK for an eBee Plus or eBee Plus RTK/PPK and you’ll get $12,000 off.
This offer is open to current eBee Standard and eBee RTK users as well as non-senseFly drones.
This incredible offer is for a limited time, however, and must end on April 20, so talk to us today.
TX6 3D Laser Scanner plus Trimble RealWorks Advanced package
- Essential performance – effective high speed scanning with consistent accuracy over the full scan range. The Trimble TX6 delivers superior performance compared to other similarly priced scanners.
- High quality data – quickly capture clean data even in bright sunlight. Be confident you will get the quality data you need with less setups to complete the project.
- Integrated HDR camera – Trimble VISION™ technology provides fast image capture to colorise scans with minimal impact on field productivity.
- Integrated WLAN – enables wireless remote operation from Windows, Apple and Android mobile devices.
- Effective ranges – choose from standard 80 meter range or upgrade to extended 120 metre range to match the standard scan range of the Trimble TX8.
- Easy to operate – the intuitive onboard interface makes the TX6 easy to learn, reducing startup time. Users will immediately build confidence to successfully complete projects.
Trimble RealWorks Software for 3D Scanning Professionals
Trimble RealWorks is specifically designed for point cloud processing and analysis. The software provides a complete solution to efficiently register, analyse, model and create deliverables using data from virtually any source.
- Automated tools for registration and point cloud cleanup
- Work efficiently with tools and workflows made specifically for point cloud processing
- Be ready for any project with one of the industry's largest selection of point cloud processing tools which include registration, surface creation, surface to surface comparison and modelling.