Rugged. Reliable. Unrivalled.
The new Trimble® TSC7 + Trimble Access 2018 software make it the must‑have controller for survey fieldwork and scanning. Faster and more powerful than its predecessors, the TSC7 Controller offers a modern 7-inch touchscreen and more memory, improving overall productivity and efficiency.
Plus, with the power and flexibility of Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro, sharing files and synchronising data between field and office is easier than ever before. It’s the next-gen controller for surveyors everywhere.
Trimble TSC7 and Trimble Access Overview
Key features you can count on for field-to-office connectivity:
- 7-inch Touchscreen offers better visibility for 3D data mapping and scanning.
- Improved Handling thanks to its lightweight, rugged, and ergonomic design.
- Backlit Keypad lets surveyors work anywhere, anytime even in the dark.
- Dual Cameras allow users to document and collaborate in the field.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries mean users can better manage time in the field.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro Operating System allows multi-tasking from the field.
- Trimble Access 2018 software offers an intuitive user interface that improves workflows.
- Modern Connectivity across GSM, LTE, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi with EMPOWER modular units.
It’s easy to transition to the TSC7
Whether surveyors are moving from an older Trimble controller or are new to Trimble, they can begin using the TSC7 the same day. Existing Trimble customers, can transfer their Trimble Access software license under current maintenance to the TSC7 free of charge and begin enjoying its benefits immediately.
Want more information? Contact us today.