There are currently no webinars scheduled.
TBC Power Hour - TBC for Machine Control
Thursday, 27 April 2017, 8.00am AEST
This session will provide an overview of machine control workflows and detail how you can leverage TBC to prepare data and communicate with machine control systems efficiently. We will discuss the necessary setup configuration for field and office files and demonstrate data transfer procedures in real time. We will show you how to prepare surface grades, site calibration and CAD data for machine control along with the corresponding field operations and procedures.
Topics covered include:
- Benefits of using machine control in earthworks
- Components of machine control systems
- Converting CAD, surfaces, and site calibrations for use with machine control
- Formats used with Trimble machine control systems
- Pre-configuring Trimble machine control system settings
- Efficient field-to-office communication using TCC