Save when you reinstate any MGIS expired warranty*
For a limited time Trimble will reinstate any MGIS expired hardware warranty or software maintenance for much less*
Trimble and UPG are offering you the opportunity to save by reinstating the expired warranty or software maintenance on your MGIS products, with only the purchase of a 12 month Trimble Protected Plan*. Normally, to re-establish an expired warranty you would need to reinstate the product at around double the price of a TPP extension.
Contact us about reinstating your warranty for less.
Having an Active Hardware Warranty Allows you to:
- Stay productive with loan equipment while yours is repaired
- Avoid unexpected repair costs
- Keep up to date with the latest firmware and software releases
- Protect your investment
- Eliminate costs for parts or labour
- Maintain fixed, scalable maintenance expenditures
- Access to Dealer Technical Support
- Transfer the warranty if ownership should change; extended warranties are specific to serialised components
- Access to latest functionality for significantly less than the purchase of multiple upgrades during the year
- Ensure future compatibility with current hardware by staying up to date on firmware and software releases
- Convenience of having your equipment serviced at any authorised service provider in Trimble’s extensive worldwide network
What the Hardware Warranty Extension Covers
- Costs of repair of defective equipment. This refers to labour and parts cost. Trimble will replace or repair, in its sole discretion, parts of the serialised components that prove to be defective.
- Supply of loan equipment (for a maximum of 2 weeks and subject to our discretion) while the defective equipment is being repaired.
- Firmware upgrades
What the Hardware Warranty Extension does not Cover
- Abuse or incorrect usage of device.
- Replacement of consumable parts such as cables, user accessible batteries or accessories.
- Cost reimbursement for the delivery and/or installation of any product upgrades that are released during the warranty period.
- Any hardware modifications that might be required for a new firmware or OS version.
What the Software Warranty Extension Covers
- All software application upgrades that are released during the coverage period.
What the Software Warranty Extension does not Cover
- Application training
- On-site support
- Microsoft Windows training
- Information systems support
Terms and Conditions
- Hardware must be in working order
- Hardware cannot be at end of warranty or end of service
- The standard equipment inspection report will be required for any warranty claims made within 3 months of the commencement of the Trimble Protection Plan.