Trimble R1 GNSS Receiver
Purpose-built for mapping and GIS professionals in a variety of organizations, including environmental agencies, government departments, and utility companies, the standalone Trimble R1 receiver enables you to collect higher-accuracy location data with the device you already use—whether it is a modern smart device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, or a traditional integrated data collection handheld or tablet.
The Trimble® R1 is a rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver that provides professional-grade positioning information to any connected mobile device using Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Improved GNSS positioning no matter what smart device you are working on
- The flexibility to work with a variety of devices
- The ability to be shared among multiple devices
- Professional data collection in more places by supporting multiple satellite constellations
- integration with TerraFlex™, Trimble TerraSync™, and Trimble Positions™ software to support your GIS workflows
- compact size but rugged construction to go wherever you go