Trimble Access Aerial Imaging Version 2.0.1 Now Available
A new version of Trimble Access Aerial Imaging for use with the Trimble UX5 Aerial Imaging Solution is now available. This release includes numerous improvements in both safety and ease of use, including:
- Error messages are now accompanied by one audible beep.
- The battery low warning and error message is visually and audibly clearer. The low battery warning level has changed from 35% to 25%.
- The flight lines now turn orange when crossing a circular avoidance zone.
- Changing the landing in flight now immediately brings you to the landing properties page.
- The Finish flight action no longer automatically goes to the Post–‐flight checklist. This allows you to still see the location of the rover on the map and other data, such as the actual flight time.
Availability and Installation
Aerial Imaging 2.0.1 is currently available and is a free mandatory upgrade to all current users. The new version contains both software and firmware upgrades and can be downloaded from the Trimble Access Installation Manager. The installation for the firmware will start automatically as part of the flight checklist or can be started manually from the Settings menu in Aerial Imaging.
Contact your local UPG office for more information.