Trimble has announced the release of Trimble® Business Center software version 3.61 and a new GIS Module. This release provides many new tools and additional capabilities for Survey/GIS data integration, Photogrammetry, data processing and data management workflows.
Trimble Business Center v3.61 Enhancements
- Improved processing algorithms to the Aerial Photogrammetry module to ensure successful adjustment and reduced processing times and a more descriptive report
- In addition to keying in level data now you can import digital level data and integrate it with your GNSS and conventional data for improved vertical accuracy
- New Layer Manager and other improvements to the Feature Definition Manager enable more efficient feature coding and attribution
- Support for the VRS™ derived base station data in GNSS postprocessing
This module streamlines the collection of GIS-schema compliant data using Trimble Access and enables the direct integration of deliverables with Esri® data through a few simple steps:
- Connect to Esri data provider to extract and import attribute schema into TBC
- Create feature coding libraries that are compliant with your GIS requirements
- Directly integrate data deliverables back into Esri projects
Contact us to learn more about Trimble Business Center v3.61 or the GIS Module.